Every successful enterprise has a visionary leader to whom the accolades normally fall, but the enthusiastic followers that implement the vision and support success through growth, often go unnoticed.
The Export Achievement Award provides an exporter the opportunity to recognise a material contribution to their export success by a particular individual within their company. These nominees are often the unsung heroes of your business and may sit at any level within your organisation.
The information to be provided by the Nominator is designed to provide judges with insight into the individual Export Achiever Nominee’s contribution to export processes, products or technologies, team dynamics and ultimately result in export growth and profitability.
- Entry into this award is through nomination only, you cannot nominate yourself.
- Entrants in the ‘Best Emerging Business’, ‘Excellence in Innovation’ and ‘Best Medium to Large Business’ categories may also enter this award.
- A nominee may come from any Bay of Plenty based export or related services company and hold any position within that company.
- Open to businesses managing their export earnings and revenue generating operations from within the catchment area of ExportNZ Bay of Plenty (see map below). The region includes Waihi to the North, Hicks Bay to the East, Taupo & Turangi to the South and east of the Kaimai Ranges.
- People who have won an award in this category in previous years are not eligible to be nominated for three years following their win.
- ExportNZ Bay of Plenty has sole discretion to accept or decline an entry.